Annual Fish Fry
Our annual Fish Fry is run by the Boy Scouts of Troop 358. We are proud to be able to provide this service to our community. Our sponsoring organization is the St. Christopher Holy Name Society. We hold our Fish Fries during the Lenten season on Fridays. This is a great way for parishioners to keep their Lenten promise of abstinence of meat while providing a great social outlet for our boys and the community. We’ve seen prominent community figures at our event, and it’s just a great celebration all around.
Consider donating some of our non-perishable goods. Contact us first, though, to see if we are still in need.
Dates and Times
This year’s Fish Fry will be open to the public 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the St. Christopher School cafeteria in Midlothian, IL:
- Friday, February 12, 2016
- Friday, February 19, 2016
- Friday, February 26, 2016
- Friday, March 4, 2016
- Friday, March 11, 2016
While our menu is subject to change, we typically offer the following fare:
General – $9.00 ALL YOU CAN EAT
(Senior and Child Pricing Available)
- All-You-Can-Eat Breaded Perch with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw (to die for), and tartar sauce
- Meatless Pasta
- Our Famous Homemade Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Cheese with French Fries
- $9 21-Piece Shrimp Basket* with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and cocktail sauce
- $12 Jumbo Shrimp Dinner* with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and cocktail sauce
- $13 Walleye Dinner* cooked to order with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and tartar sauce
Each meal includes: French Fries, homemade coleslaw, bread & butter, choice of dessert, fruit punch and coffee
*not all-you-can-eat; can only be ordered once.
Side Dishes, Desserts, and Drinks
We also offer for sale:
- Salad Bar
- Ice Cream Sundaes
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled Water
The price is a real steal for what you get!
All Boy Scouts are required to work at least three or four nights. They need to arrive early and stay late (until about 10 p.m.) for clean-up.
*All dishes and offers are on a first-come, first-served basis and are only available as supplies last. Some limitations may apply based on availability.